Do you want to work for the government? You can take the Career Service Examination – Pen and Paper Test, if you meet the following qualifications…
- You are a Filipino citizen;
- You are at least 18 years old on the date of filing of application;
- You are of good moral character;
- You have not been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude, or disgraceful or immoral conduct, dishonesty, examination irregularity, drunkenness, or addiction to drugs;
- You have not been dishonorably discharged from military service, or dismissed for cause from any civilian position in the government; and
- You have not taken the same level of Career Service Examination, regardless of mode, within the last three months before the date of examination. (Since the CSC regularly conducts Career Service Exams twice a year – and each session is four to five months apart, you are technically qualified to take the exam every time it is administered).
NOTE that there are NO qualifications regarding educational attainment. You can take the CSE-PPT even if you are not a college or high school graduate. There is no need to finish a certain number of units/courses in College before you’re allowed to take the CSE-PPT.