CSE SUPERPREP 1
A No-nonsense Guide to Taking the Civil Service Exam on One Take!
For Professional and Subprofessional Levels
THIS CIVIL SERVICE REVIEWER IS FOR YOU!!!
ORDER NOW! VISIT:
IF YOU HAVE TAKEN THE CIVIL SERVICE EXAM MORE THAN ONCE
This book is what you’ve been waiting for! It’s packed with actual CSE-apt LESSONS! What sets this apart from the rest is that CSE SUPERPREP won’t just bombard you with QUESTIONS! It will tell you exactly HOW TO ANSWER the usual CSE questions in the simplest way possible. It also includes CSE FAQs + Answers, Test-Taking Tips, and MUCH, MUCH MORE. It even has a FULL 170-item SAMPLE TEST!!
IF YOU HAVE LIMITED TIME TO REVIEW AND YOU WANT TO MAXIMIZE YOUR PREPARATION TIME
The book offers lessons and techniques in a bite-size format. The lessons are strategically divided into small, digestible Chapters (grouped into Units) – only including what’s essential for the exam but totally NOT disregarding your need to know the fundamentals. All the lessons come with lots of examples and each Unit ends with a short test so you can readily assess your learning. In addition, efforts have been exerted to ensure that each lesson is written in the simplest way possible so you won’t get lost in dense academic language.
IF YOU WANT MORE THAN WHAT YOUR MONEY’S WORTH
This is probably one of the MOST AFFORDABLE yet REWARDING career investments you’re going to make! Unlike other CSE reviewers, CSE SUPERPREP comes in an economical yet quality print, size, and binding. You’re not wasting your hard-earned cash on big fonts, double spaces between rows, huge white spaces in-between lessons, and useless content. This book is jam-packed with useful information. It’s not a mere republishing of online practice exercises and reviewers which you can download for free. All the lessons in this book come with tons of fresh new examples and detailed explanations.
IF YOU WANT TO SUCCEED AND PASS THE EXAM, MAYBE EVEN GET A HIGH RATING!
This is the MANUAL to CIVIL SERVICE EXAM SUCCESS! All you need to know to answer the usual Civil Service Exam Questions – You can find it with the CSE SUPERPREP! You just have to make full use of it! Don’t Miss Your Chance! RESERVE A COPY NOW!
Here’s a list of what you’ll get from this book:
- Vocabulary: (1) How to improve and expand your vocabulary; (2) A list of English collegiate words (and their synonyms) (3) A list of Filipino words not commonly used nowadays.
- Grammar and Correct Usage – (1) Parts of Speech (noun, pronoun, adjective, verb, adverb, preposition, conjunction, and interjection); (2) CSE-APT Rules of Grammar (3) The Most Common Grammatical Errors (Run-On Sentences, Pronoun errors, Mistakes on Possessives, Wrong Word, Lack of Parallel Structure, Misplaced or Dangling Modifier, Lack of Subject-Verb Agreement, Unnecessary Tense Shift).
- Reading Comprehension – (1) How to read strategically; (2) How to answer the Most Common Types of Reading Comprehension Questions; (3) How to spot answer options which are most likely incorrect.
- Paragraph Organization: (1) The Most Common Paragraph Structures used in aptitude exams; (2) How to use Answer Options to save time; (3) How to find the Tone and the Main Topic; (4) Paragraph CLUES that will help you (Introductions, Transition Words, Pronouns, Acronyms, Time Sequence, Indefinite Articles, Sequence Adverbs)
- Word Analogy: (1) the Most Common Types of Analogy Relationships; (2) How to form Bridge Sentences and other tactics.
- Analytical Reasoning: (1) How to deal with ‘Determine the Best Assumption’ questions using the Negation Test; (2) How to deal with ‘Determine the Best Conclusion’ questions (Syllogisms, Valid Arguments, Fallacies, and How to Draw and Use a Venn Diagram)
- Number Sequences: (1) Common Patterns used in Number Sequence Questions; and (2) How to Make the ‘Difference Tree’.
- Quantitative Reasoning: (1) Whole numbers, prime and composite numbers, odd and even numbers; (2) PEMDAS; (3) Operations on Positive and Negative Integers; (4) Place Value and Value; (5) Factors and Multiples, LCM, GCF, Prime Factorization; (6) Exponents; (7) Decimals; (8) Fractions (Operations, Converting Unlike Fractions, etc.); (9) CONVERSION: Fractions, Percentages, and Decimals; (10) Percentages + Word problems on discounts and profit; (11) Ratio and Proportion; (12) Mean, Median, and Mode; (13) Algebra and Linear Equations; (14) Factoring Quadratic Equations; (15) How to Solve Age Problems; (16) How to deal with Work Problems; (17) How to solve word problems on Distance, Speed and Time; (18) Probability (coins, dice, playing cards); (19) Using Venn Diagrams in Word Problems; (20) Geometry (Points, Angles, Shapes, Perimeter, Area, and the Pythagorean theorem)
- Data Interpretation: (1) Kinds of Graphs and their Parts; (2) Tips in Answering Data Interpretation Questions.
- Clerical Operations: (1) Alphabetical filing; (2) Special Notes on Clerical Work
- General Information: (1) 1987 Philippine Constitution in concise, bullet point format; (2) Special Notes on Environmental Conservation, and other CSE General Info subjects; (3) RA 6713.